Sunday, December 30, 2012

I Present to you Chili Macaroni




I decided to start off with something simple. I was playing around with my shutter speed just to get the hang of how it affects the image. The flash was turned off. There are so many settings. I think the idea is to find one that you like for general use and go with it and then change it for basic conditions. I think that I learned that if you use preset focus/shutter types you can change it to whatever you like and it will use that setting again the next time you select the preset. However, I used the completely manual option on this. What do photographers generally do once they have developed their skills? Do they like preset or is that over simplifying it? And if anyone is readying this, what good beginner photography online resources should I be aware of. Of course I can google, but I would like to hear what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I'll show you a few things I learned when I'm over tomorrow night. I'm no pro of course, but I have learned a few things to take a good picture in most conditions without a flash. I think flashes ruin a picture in many situations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have been playing around with it sense. I am beginning to understand what they do.

      Delete